Mont Cervin Palace
The hotel in the city centre of Zermatt was built 1852 by city council Josef Anton Clemenz. It originally only hat 14 beds. 15 years later it was bought by Alexander Seiler.
The Mont Cervin Palace stands out with its attractive south-façade and roof with numerous turrets. And the hotel’s red horse-drawn carriage is an ever popular photo motive.